What do irrigation efficiency, a learning landscape, rainfall, reclaimed water, and healthy soils have in common? They're all subjects of articles that you'll find in the Fall 2017 issue of HPWD's Conservation Connect magazine.
Other stories in this issue include:
- Xcel Energy's innovative water supply project
- Lubbock South Plains Lions Club's legacy project that celebrates conservation
- An update on the City of Wolfforth's electro-dialysis reversal (EDR) water treatment facility that went online in May 2017
- HPWD's 2016-2017 H2You Contest winners
- An overview of the 85th Texas Legislature.
"It is our pleasure to showcase the water conservation efforts of several individuals in this issue of Conservation Connect. We salute them for their innovation and dedication to conserving the groundwater resources of our region. They are our partners in conservation efforts," said HPWD Manager Jason Coleman.
The 28-page publication is now available for online viewing and/or downloading at www.hpwd.org/magazine