Skip to main content
Join our mailing list
- Install high-efficiency shower heads, faucet aerators, and toilets. Newer models require less water.
- Take shorter showers. Keep your shower to five minutes or less.
- When brushing your teeth, washing your face, or shaving, turn the water off until it is time to rinse.
- Check for leaks and repair them. A dripping faucet or leaking toilet can waste hundreds of gallons of water each month.
- Never use the toilet as a trash can to dispose of bugs, trash, wipes, or other items. Unnecessary flushing wastes water and places an extra burden on wastewater systems and septic tanks.