We have curriculum and materials available to help teach Project WET activities.
is also a great resource for Educators. Why Project WILD?
As our planet grows more crowded every day, natural and wild places are rapidly diminishing . . . and so is wildlife. Project WILD explores how people can understand wildlife and habitat and make decisions that use natural resources wisely.
- Easy to use
- Works indoors or outdoors
- Correlated with TEKS
- Earn TEA approved CPE and TEEAC credit
- Activities develop conceptual skills such as analysis, classification, description, estimation, evaluation, inference, hypothesis formation, and problem solving
Project WILD K-12
Aquatic WILD K-12
Growing Up WILD
Texas Children in Nature
- HPWD is a Partner of Texas Children in Nature.
- The mission of Texas Children in Nature Network is to ensure equitable access and connection to nature for all children in Texas.
Take Care of Texas
- Take Care of Texas offers free resources and education.
- All Texans have a part to play in preserving our exceptional quality of life.