During their March 9 meeting in Muleshoe, the HPWD Board of Directors:
- Approved the consent agenda (Minutes, Financial Report, and Bill Payment list).
- Approved administratively complete water well permit applications.
- Approved a Dockum Aquifer Partnership Program funding application.
- Heard a preliminary report about the 2021 water level measurements.
- Heard a presentation about the 2020 Irrigation Assessment Program.
- Ratified the appointment of the 2021 HPWD Research & Demonstration Committee.
- Heard an update on HPWD office building improvement and renovation.
- Removed one member from the Lynn County Advisory Committee as per his request.
- No closed executive session was conducted.
The next Board Meeting will be held April 13 at 1:30 p.m. The meeting will be at the HPWD office in Lubbock if building renovations are completed by then. If not, the meeting will be at another location. Be sure to check HPWD’s Facebook and Twitter pages for the latest updates. As always, future agendas and past meeting minutes are available at hpwd.org/agendas.