Tony Beauchamp of Muleshoe and Lynn Tate of Amarillo received their respective Oaths of Office as Precinct Three and Precinct Four District Director during the Jan. 12 HPWD Board of Directors meeting in Muleshoe.
The regular meeting was held at the City of Muleshoe Training Facility due to ongoing renovations at the District’s office in Lubbock.
The newly-elected HPWD Board Officers include Tate as President; Precinct Two Director Brad Heffington as Vice-President; and Precinct Five Director Ronnie Hopper as Secretary-Treasurer.
Other business items included:
- Approval of the Consent Agenda
- Approved Fiscal Year 2020 financial Audit Report
- Approved purchase of surety bonds for newly-elected directors
- Discussed submission of a grant funding application to the TWDB Agricultural Water Conservation Program
- Approved Fiscal Year 2020 HPWD Annual Report
- Reappointed current County Advisory Committee members for a one-year term
- Received an update on HPWD Office building improvement & renovation
- Discussed future board meeting locations as a result of office renovation.
The next Board of Directors meeting will be Feb. 9, 2021. The location has yet to be determined. CLICK HERE for future meeting agendas and past meeting minutes.